Another odd quirk

Support Area Forums Bottega Another odd quirk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Talisman
    Participant

Me again! I seem to find all the funny oddments here and there! I’ve uploaded a screen shot to http://www.thetalismanrestaurant.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/menushot.jpg to show the latest oddity.

After every item on the menu is the text “Share this.” This wasn’t there prior to the update to Bottega 2, and it doesn’t go away if I disable the sharing buttons on menu items.

How can I make it vanish?

Thanks!

J.

Bill Robbins

That looks like a plugin bug. The post type used for the menu is “organizedthemes_menu” with a label of “Menu.” If you have that set correctly in the plugin’s options, then you may need to ask their developer about it.

If “share this” was wrapped in some type of HTML element, then we could just hide it with CSS, but it’s not so that option is available either.

I’m afraid I’m not much help there.

Talisman
    Participant

Yup. I had checked the plugin’s settings and didn’t see anything odd, but I took a deeper look under Settings/Sharing and found that sharing was turned on for menu items (I honestly don’t remember doing that–crazy). Now I’ve turned it off, so problem is solved.

Many thanks!

J.

Bill Robbins

Perfect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Another odd quirk’ is closed to new replies.