Animation resizing image itself

Support Area Forums Elite Animation resizing image itself

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Bill, thank you for changing my identity:) Strange, but it works for me now, I’ve just uploaded avatar in profile.
    Here some issue: Adding animation to the page widget (Home Block – Page Content) somehow resizing image. Surprisingly, if there is now [animation] shortcodes in page text, it works just fine, but without animation:(. If shortcodes added – it resize it.
    Is it something I do wrong?

Bill Robbins

Glad it worked for you to get your avatar changed.

Good question about the sizing. The animation containers require a width so they don’t overlap one another. So they are set to be 50% wide for each side. Since the images are responsive in the theme, they will scale down to fit the width of the container.

You can override the width for a specific location in the theme if you need to with a bit of custom styling. If you want to send over a URL to where you’re wanting one of the sections larger and let me know which one you’d like to change, I can send back instructions for altering that one for you. If you need to keep the site under wraps, you can mark the reply as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Animation resizing image itself’ is closed to new replies.