Animated Words on the Home Page

Support Area Forums Church Builder Animated Words on the Home Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.lightfeatherretreat.com
  • Author
    Paula Easton
    Participant

2 things …

first Bill, can you be so kind to give me the CSS code to make the title words on the home page from blue to white?

the other is when I look at this on a mobile device, those first animated words on the home picture (which I made smaller) flashes and then disappears. In the second parallax image, the words stay.

I am loving this theme, now that I got past hurdles & your help of how it works.
    Thank you

Paula Easton

Bill Robbins

Hi Paula,

Good question there. I need to add a color field for those text inputs. Until I have a chance to do that you can change the color this way.

The fields for the caption and title will actually take HTML. So you could change the title field to be like this:

<span style="color: #fff">Welcome to Light Feather Retreat</span>

and that should make the text there white.

I will check on the animation. It looks like the slide in left there is giving the trouble. You might swap to the slide in up until I can spot the issue. I’ll make an update to the theme to fix that as soon as I know what it is.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Paula,

I just pushed out an update to Mise En Place that I believe will take care of the “slide” style animations on mobile so they stay visible once complete. The update should appear in the updates section of your WordPress dashboard shortly. If you have any trouble with it, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Animated Words on the Home Page’ is closed to new replies.