All of the text is blank – what happened?

Support Area Forums Grassroots All of the text is blank – what happened?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: https://www.kotafoundation.org/?page_id=164&preview=true&preview_id=164&preview_nonce=6f57c2ca76
  • Author
    Debbie Ethell
    Participant

HI Bill,

All of the text on all of my pages is missing when I click on “Preview” however, it is all there in when I am editing the site. The pictures are all there with large blank white sections now where the text used to be. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks,
    Debbie

Bill Robbins

Hey Debbie,

I can take a look for you, but the site has a maintenance splash page up. Is there a way to see past that?

Bill

Debbie Ethell
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I don’t know what a maintenance splash page is…? I figured out what happened to my text (I accidentally turned the font color white against a white background – whoops!) But I have two questions for you:

1) What is the banner widget that you used in the Grassroots theme on the Home page in Home Block 3 just underneath the “Sample Fundraising Campaign” that looks like a banner with background image and text. I cannot find this and would like to use it.

2) I am not getting an email when I ask you a question in this forum. The only way I can see your response is if I log in and search thru all of the “Grassroots” posts to find mine. Is there a way to change this? My email is debbie.ethell@kotafoundation.org.

Thanks for your help 😉

-Debbie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All of the text is blank – what happened?’ is closed to new replies.