Agency Fonts problem

Support Area Forums Agency Agency Fonts problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Angela Swarts
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having some issues with styling. I’ve installed a Google Fonts plugin that I have used on other sites without any issues. For the Agency theme, it uses the google font for some elements and not others – even though I have every element set to use the google font.
    http://forensicfun.com/shop/

I feel as though I am missing something rather obvious. Any guidance is appreciated.

Angela

Bill Robbins

Angela,

Thank you for your business first of all. I took a look at your site (thanks for sending the link). I spotted the code inserted by the Google Fonts plugin:

body { font-family: ‘Rock Salt’, arial, serif; }
    p { font-family: ‘Rock Salt’, arial, serif; }
    blockquote { font-family: ‘Rock Salt’, arial, serif; }
    p { font-family: ‘off’, arial, serif; }

It would appear that the Rock Salt font is being added to paragraph elements and then being removed later. I think I would try looking at the p tag customizations that you have to make sure there isn’t an extra one causing trouble.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
    Bill

–If you like the fonts plugin your using, let us know what it is so we can share with everyone else. Lots of people use Fontific, but it’s always great to discover a new one.

Angela Swarts
    Participant

Thanks Bill.

I am using this plugin for Google Fonts

It worked well with the Progress theme. I’m not sure what’s causing the font to turn off in the Agency Theme unless it’s not liking one of the other plugins I have…

Cheers,
    Angela

Bill Robbins

Angela, thanks for the link on the plugin. I’m always looking for a nice way to add custom typography and that is in many ways simpler than the plugin I recommend often called Fontific, though it is a bit more flexible. If you still have trouble with the doubling of the paragraph tag, let me know. The plugin author may also be of some help there too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Agency Fonts problem’ is closed to new replies.