adding slide show images to home page

Support Area Forums Progress adding slide show images to home page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    jessalyn devereaux
    Participant

Hello… I’m using Progress theme and just getting started, but i can’t figure out how to specify the photos for the slide show in the home page…. please help. thank you!

http://usbornebooks4u.com/

Bill Robbins

Great question. I have a quick video that walks through adding slideshow images.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thank you for your business,
    Bill

jessalyn devereaux
    Participant

thanks for the quick response! … i was able to add the photos as the video described, however they are not showing up on my home page….

is there a particular name that the home page needs to have or is the home page a post? or do i insert the image area in a widget?

right now, there’s a new page that I created called “home” and it has no parent, so i’m assuming that that is the home page

thank you!

Bill Robbins

Jessalyn,

Great question. The theme actually has a built in home page, so you don’t need to create a page to serve as your home. Just leave your reading settings set to “Display latest posts” and the default (with the slideshow) will be visible.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Zoe Puliston
    Participant

HI bIll

I am having the same problem, the slide show is not showing up on the home page but actually shows up on the news page?

Bill Robbins

Zoe,

I’d be glad to help. Any chance you can send a link to your site so I can take a look?

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘adding slide show images to home page’ is closed to new replies.