adding image in post or page is not working

Support Area Forums Kerygma adding image in post or page is not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Elias Yari
    Participant

Hello,

I really like the template kerygma and it is easy to use. Only one thing is not working. When i am trying to add an random image in a page or post, it does not works. The image won’t appear in the editing area of the post or page. The html code is also missing.

I hope that this can be fixed. Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Hello Elias,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble there. Would it be possible for you to send over the URL to your site and also a login so I can take a closer look for you? You should be able to insert an image into any page or post’s content so that’s definitely not right. You can mark the reply in our forum as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it for security.

Thanks,
    Bill

Elias Yari
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Hello Elias,

Thank you for sending over the login. I took a look and it appears that the trouble was coming from the Advanced Dewplayer plugin. When it’s deactivated, I could add an image (I created a post and set it to draft), but when it’s active, the images would not insert into the post’s content.

If you do need the plugin, you might be able to simply deactivate it when you have to create a new post and then turn it back on once it is published. I had to do that once myself when membership plugin and download plugin were fighting before an update fixed the trouble.

If I can help, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘adding image in post or page is not working’ is closed to new replies.