Adding a new amount to donation total

Support Area Forums Grassroots Adding a new amount to donation total

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: https://www.kotafoundation.org/
  • Author
    Debbie Ethell
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I received a donation that did not come directly thru the website but I would still like to add it to the Donation total so the amount I show I have raised is accurate. Can you tell me again how to do that? I’ve created a new Order but it didn’t change the amount. I’ve also looked everywhere in the Product section but can’t find it there either.

Thanks,
    Debbie

Bill Robbins

Hi Debbie,

You’ll want to manually create a new order. Make sure when you make the new order, that you add your donation product to the order. You’ll want to click the add line items button to start that. I’ve attached a screenshot of what an order looks like from the demo for you.

Bill

Debbie Ethell
    Participant

Hi Bill,

It isn’t working. I’ve attached a screenshot for you to review. The only way I could get the dollar amount to change the number of orders. Also confusing. Either way it will not change the actual amount raised when you look at my site. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks,
    Debbie

https://www.kotafoundation.org/

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Debbie,

Would it be possible for me to take a look at the back end of that order for you?

Bill

Debbie Ethell
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Yes that would be great. I have you set up as an Administrator. Just let me know what else you need.

Thanks!
    Debbie

Bill Robbins

Hi Debbie,

I edited the most recent guest purchase that was there for you. The donation amount needs to go on the price for the item itself. That’s the spot that the process will be tallied from. I’ve attached a screenshot of what that order looks like now for you.

Hope that helps out,
    Bill

Debbie Ethell
    Participant

Thanks Bill – I appreciate your help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a new amount to donation total’ is closed to new replies.