About drop down menu

Support Area Forums Grassroots About drop down menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Henry Motta
    Participant

My “about” drop down menu is not showing the bullet point on two of my pages, even though I name the pages in the same way as the other ones, which are showing the bullet point.

any ideas?

Henry

Bill Robbins

If you’ll send over the URL to the page you’re having trouble with, I’ll be glad to take a look. If possible please always post the URL to the page in question or note that the page is off line. That will speed up help 🙂

Henry Motta
    Participant

Ok,
    This problem appears on each page. The problem is the drop down menu for the “About” heading of the header.
    it shows only two bullet points and not four.

About (drop down menu)
    Jasper Place Wellness Centre
    ● Community Centre
    Housing First
    ● Property Management
    Social Enterprise

I want to see:

About (drop down menu)
    ● Community Centre
    ● Housing First
    ● Property Management
    ● Social Enterprise

URL
    https://jpwc.ca/

Bill Robbins

Hello Henry,

Thank you for sending over the link. It looks like two of the menu items in that sub menu have a dot added directly to the label and two do not. You can change the menu item label without editing the page if you’d like to.

Go to the Appearance section and select Menus. Look for the items on the right where you’d like to add in the bullets. Click on the down arrow on the right hand side of the menu item. That will open up the options for that item. In the spot where you see the menu items name, add the bullet in before by using this;

(You may have to copy that from the support site directly so the email doesn’t convert it into a HTML entity).

Repeat that for all of them and save your menu.

See how that works for you.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘About drop down menu’ is closed to new replies.