WPML one page

Support Area Forums Moonrise WPML one page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.teamtrapped.com
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Bill,

I purchased the WPML plug-in to add another language to our website. We’re using the Moonrise theme as a one page with a menu that consist of custom links. But when you click the menu of another language you return to the native English one page…

Is there a way to solve this issue so that we have a multilingual one page? I sure hope so 🙁

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Bill Robbins

Hi Jeroen,

Good question. I’m not a WPML user myself, so I’m not greatly familiar with its features. At the top of this page in their documentation (https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/) it mentions that you can create separate navigation menus for each language. I would imagine you would need a separate menu for each one and not just a translation especially since it’s a one-page site.

If that doesn’t do it, I would ask the WPML people for help. They would be able offer better help about using their plugin than I can.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Participant

Hi Bill,

I want to ask you one more thing before turning to the WPML people.

I created a translated menu but because I link to the different Home Blocks (#two, #three, etc..) when clicked, you are returned tot the native English one page.

Is it possible to have a fully multilingual one page within one installed theme? Or am I looking at it the wrong way maybe?

Cheers,
    Jeroen

Bill Robbins

As common as one page sites are, I do imagine they have a way to make it work. I don’t know what it is though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML one page’ is closed to new replies.