Weird floating graphics

Support Area Forums Elite Weird floating graphics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://starparish.com/start-here/
  • Author
    Martin Ford
    Participant

Hi there,

For some reason on my pages, the graphics float over the text and I’m not exactly sure how I did that. Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Bill Robbins

Hi Martin,

That definitely doesn’t look like what we’re going for. It looks like there is a conflict between the Facebook embed plugin and the lightbox, the pop up image viewer, that’s part of the theme.

Here are a couple of options for you. You could disable the lightbox in the theme. There is a spot in the theme options for that. You could also try adding this snippet to the Custom CSS box that’s at the bottom of the Advanced tab in the theme options page:

p .lightbox {
    	position: relative;
    	left: auto;
    }

Save your changes and see if that will have a positive affect on the images. If neither of those does the trick, let me know and we’ll go from there.

Thanks,
    Bill

Martin Ford
    Participant

Hah! It’s the little things in life that make people into serial killers — I was worried this little thing would take a while to fix. Your fix worked. You’re a lifesaver. Thanks for your help, Bill!

Bill Robbins

That’s the best reply I’ve gotten this month 🙂

Glad to hear that did the trick. If you run into any other questions, just let me know.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Weird floating graphics’ is closed to new replies.