Website mobile version is off

Support Area Forums Finesse Website mobile version is off

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    DenisK
    Participant

Good morning Bill,

I am done working on the site and just wrapping things up, yesterday during phone and tablet testing I noticed it is a bit off. This is the second project I used this theme on, and I never had this issue before.

I have used Page Builder headline and feature widgets on the home page, ( Content looks stretched ). At first, I thought it was Pagebuilder widgets causing it, but I built another site using same widgets and it looks fantastic.

What do you think causing the issue?

Thank you very much for your great support.

Denis.

DenisK
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Hey Denis,

Often when an image is unusual in a background of a row on mobile, it is because the row is taking up more space vertically than it does in desktop. When the image is set to “cover” size it has to fill all the area of the container it is in. If the container is suddenly much taller and narrower than before that can cause some trouble. My guess is that is what is happening here.

At the moment, I’m seeing a splash screen so I can’t say for sure, but I have run into that happening before. If you want to send over a way past the splash screen I can see.

Take care,
    Bill

DenisK
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Hey Denis,

So to me it looked like the featured section thing was not responsive. It had a percentage width set and that didn’t change as the screen size got smaller. That made the content column really narrow and the text tall. Is that what you were speaking of?

I noticed inside that widget, there was a checkbox to make it responsive. I checked that and afterwards the columns would switch to rows on smaller screens which works better.

If you have something else in mind let me know.

Bill

DenisK
    Participant

The text was tall where it says “Styling Services” now it does look much better on smaller screens.The same thing is happening with “About” widget under hero image on the home screen, the text looks tall on smaller screens. I am looking into different settings to see what can cause that.

Thank you Bill.

Bill Robbins

Glad I could help you find it Denis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Website mobile version is off’ is closed to new replies.