Tons of errors and warnings with WP 3.3.1

Support Area Forums Agency Tons of errors and warnings with WP 3.3.1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Robin Lawrie
    Participant

Hi all –

I’ve just intstalled WP 3.3.1 on our server and have installed Agency. I’m getting all kinds of warnings and errors all over the place — this did not happen when I installed Agency on my local server.

so far there are these:
    Notice: clean_url is deprecated since version 3.0! Use esc_url() instead.

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or init hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.)

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead.

Notice: wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or init hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information.

Suggestions on how to fix these quickly? I’m not a PHP person — really an HTML and CSS person.

TIA!

Bill Robbins

Sorry for the trouble. Some hosts have their PHP output warnings set at a lower level than others (that’s why nothing showed up on your local installation).

I am glad you mentioned this. In working on an update, I spotted a problem that came through the security fix in 3.3.1 and this theme. I’m working on an update. It will be out tonight.

Thanks,
    Bill Robbins

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Tons of errors and warnings with WP 3.3.1’ is closed to new replies.