Sticky Footer

Support Area Forums Agency Sticky Footer

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Gary Sorensen
    Participant

Hey Bill,

I am working on a new project using the Agency Theme, and am curious what would be the best (easiest) way to make the footer sticky. Any suggestions?

Bill Robbins

Gary,

I haven’t tried this with Agency, but the sticky footer method I generally use is CSS Sticky Footer. It’s always worked well for me in the past and should work with Agency without much trouble. Let me know if you need any help.

Gary Sorensen
    Participant

Thanks Bill,

I made an attempt to incorporate the sticky footer and was not successful. I am not sure I am modifying the style sheet correctly. can you help me key in on the locations the code should be modified?

Also, I am using a background image that I want as a full fixed background, but when I scale it up it is not filling in either width or height. I uploaded using the background interface, and have it set not to tile or repeat and as fixed (no scroll). Thoughts?

Is Agency, the best theme to modify for these items?

Thanks, again. I appreciate the help.

Bill Robbins

If you’ll send me an email at support@orgaanizedthemes.com I’ll send you more instructions. I think that’ll make it a bit easier than trying to place all the code changes here.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sticky Footer’ is closed to new replies.