Staff Page Questions

Support Area Forums United Staff Page Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shannon Blosser 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://66.147.244.60/~mrliborg/staff-group/administrative-staff/
  • Author

Shannon Blosser
    Participant

Hi Bill!

I have a couple questions about the staff page.

1. I’m wondering if I can display text from the individual staff page on the group page.
    2. If I can do that I would like to be able to remove the link to the individual staff page.

Basically I would like the group page to have the list of staff members with images, links to email, job title and a phone number that I am adding to text area. Hopefully this makes sense and is possible! 🙂

Also, for some reason it’s moving one person to a second page even though there is room on the first page and hiding the link to go to the second page. I’d love it if they could all show up on one page, but if not I need the link to page 2 to show up more clearly.

Bill Robbins

Hello Shannon,

Just about anything can be done. It sounds like you’d be better off to create a new template for your staff though. This layout is just not made for text like that, but you could create one and also take out the links to the individual staff in the process.

That said, that’s also a bit outside what is included in support and more a customization. If you’d like to create that, let me know and I’d be glad to give you a quote.

The number of staff displayed per page will be the same as the posts per page that are set on the site. The default is 10. You can change that by going to Settings in your WordPress dashboard and clicking on Reading. The posts per page can be changed there. You might want to make them 12 so the rows are even.

Thanks,
    Bill

Shannon Blosser
    Participant

Bummer. I think at this point I will probably just change my plan. But I may ask you about a quote in the near future! Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Staff Page Questions’ is closed to new replies.