Staff List

Support Area Forums Epic Staff List

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: https://zamarnatsel.com/zamar-board/
  • Author
    Natasha Richards
    Participant

I have tried several ways but both staff groups keep showing up. Please tell me how to separate the staff groups? How to show the staff separately? It worked before now it is not working at all. Please help.

Bill Robbins

Hi Natasha,

Looks like that page is using the staff page template. That’s the way to go if you only need one simple list of everyone. Since you’re wanting to break the list up into groups, you’ll want to skip using pages and instead just add your staff groups directly to your navigation menu. That will give you a “page” (really a dynamic archive) for each group.

If you don’t see staff groups in your navigation menu screen, click the “screen options” tab in the top right hand corner and make sure the box next to staff groups is checked.

Let me know if you run into any trouble.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Natasha Richards
    Participant

It still says Not found.

Bill Robbins

If you get a not found error, go to settings in your WordPrss dashboard and click on permalinks. You don’t have to change them, but scroll to the bottom and save the settings. That fixes most not found errors for items like staff groups.

Bill

Natasha Richards
    Participant

Where do I permalink?

Bill Robbins

Looks like you got it. I clicked on this link in your navigation and it went through (https://zamarnatsel.com/staff-group/zamar-board/).

Bill

Natasha Richards
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help. I hat to go settings in my dashboard to get to permalink. Thank you so much I was concerned I did something wrong.

Bill Robbins

Glad you’re all good to go now Natasha. If you need anything else, just let me know 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff List’ is closed to new replies.