Sponsor widget title color

Support Area Forums Forward Sponsor widget title color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://reach.services
  • Author
    Jason King
    Participant

Hello Bill!

I was trying to figure out how to change individual widget titles and font colors to further customize the site I was working on.

I’ve identified the line of code, I just don’t know how to change the color scheme. Any help wpuld be fantastic
    <table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class=”line-content”><br class=”Apple-interchange-newline” /> <span class=”html-tag”><div <span class=”html-attribute-name”>id</span>=”<span class=”html-attribute-value”>sponsor-display-2</span>” <span class=”html-attribute-name”>class</span>=”<span class=”html-attribute-value”>widget sponsor-display clearfix</span>”></span><span class=”html-tag”><h3 <span class=”html-attribute-name”>class</span>=”<span class=”html-attribute-value”>widget-title</span>”></span>Thank you to our Sponsors<span class=”html-tag”></h3></span></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Organized Themes
    Participant

Hi Jason,

My name is Samuel King and I am the new owner of Organized Themes.

The easiest way to do this is to identify the widget class for the widget you want to customize and then create a CSS rule to target that widget.

See this article http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-add-custom-styles-to-wordpress-widgets/

That is the easiest way to customize an individual widget.

Regards

Sam

Jason King
    Participant

Thanks Sam! Sorry for the mix up!

Jason King
    Participant

Thanks Sam! Sorry for the mix up. Ive read the article and downloaded the Custom CSS plugin- and it seems like it isn’t working.

I used the .sponsors in the custom css widget to identify which widget i want to change and tried to write in the new code in the customize/custom css and it isn’t working.

Any help would be great

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sponsor widget title color’ is closed to new replies.