Social Icon Short Codes

Support Area Forums Grassroots Social Icon Short Codes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    soquinn
    Participant

Hi is there a trick the Navigation Label wording for “Google Plus”… can’t seem to get it to display?

Bill Robbins

I’d be glad to take a look if you want to send over the URL to where you’re working with the theme.

Thanks,
    Bill

soquinn
    Participant

I need your IP to grant access. I have “Google Plus” as the Navigation Label to pull the icon?

Bill Robbins

The icon is pulled by the URL in the link itself. If the URL has plus.google.com in it, that’s what should trigger the icon to be used in the navigation at the bottom. Looks like my IP at the moment is 75.137.215.252

soquinn
    Participant

Also while I have you… is there a google analytic code section in grassroots?

Bill Robbins

Personally I believe Google Analytics tracking and items like that are best handled with plugins so my themes do not have that as an option. The best way is with one of the many GA plugins out there.

soquinn
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

The link there looks like it goes to a Google business internal link. When I click on it, the link takes me to my local business dashboard. Even removing the /dashboard on the end still results in the same.

I don’t use my Google plus page, but it still follows the same format as the personal pages do: https://plus.google.com/116699154982340254848

soquinn
    Participant

Yes did the trick… plus vs. business link. Some themes just have header or footer code sections built in… this one doesn’t I guess.

Bill Robbins

Glad that did the trick. Take care.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Icon Short Codes’ is closed to new replies.