Slider – where do I add text for the text box

Support Area Forums Forward Slider – where do I add text for the text box

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Participant

I have uploaded two slider images and made those images featured images. I can’t find the place to add text to the text box to the left of the image. The image title, the featured image and the button appear in the text box, but I want to replace the featured image with text. Thank you.

Bill Robbins

Hello Allison,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question. I’ve attached a screenshot of one of the slides from the demo to show you how it’s set up on the back end.

The title is the “headline” at the top of each slide.
    The main content box is for the text that goes with that slide.
    The featured image is the image that appears in that slide.
    The caption alignment sets if the overlay box should be on the left or right.
    The link field is for a URL that you would like the slide to link to. If you leave it out, it won’t be a link.
    The button text is what you’d like the button there to say.
    The field for video embed code is to be used when you’d like to have a video slide. You would place the embed code from a service like YouTube or Vimeo there.

To add the text to each slide, enter it into the main content area (like where the content of a page/post would go) and that should place it on the slide for you.

If you run into any trouble there, let me know and if possible send over the URL to where you’re working with it so I can take a look for you.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Attachments:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider – where do I add text for the text box’ is closed to new replies.