Slider Images not showing on Home Page

Support Area Forums Progress Slider Images not showing on Home Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    HDTV-Entertainment
    Participant

Am setting up new install of Progress theme at http://www.broken-promises.org

On the homepage, I plan to use a slider with several images in it.
    Right now it only contains one.

However, the page seems to hang up on the content area where the slider belongs. I say that because it does not load with a image, the slider, or nothing in it.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. Having read prior posts on this subject I made sure I am using the latest version and the home page template. Done.

No slider.

Rick

Bill Robbins

Richard,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble. I took a look at your site and in the source code it looks like there may not be any slides published there. It’s possible to create a slide. By default it will be saved as a draft which won’t be visible on the front of your site. Only slides that have a status of published will be be in the slideshow.

If the side is published, could you send over a login to your site so I can take a closer look. You can email it to support@organizedthemes.com.

Thanks again,
    Bill

HDTV-Entertainment
    Participant

Wasn’t published, I have to admit red faced. The image I had was also not updated or “published”. The combination brought them to life.

Is it possible to size the images correctly for all media, web browser, ipad and mobile and have the software know which to use? If so, what are the opt sizes (width’s for all)

Thanks.

Rick

Bill Robbins

Don’t worry about the published slides…that catches everyone some time or another.

Great question about the image sizes. For the home page slider, we recommend making the images be 960 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall. They should resize automatically on smaller devices from that size.

If you run into any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Images not showing on Home Page’ is closed to new replies.