Slider Enlarging During Transition

Support Area Forums Foundation Slider Enlarging During Transition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://targetingexcellence.org/
  • Author
    Dave Funderburke
    Participant

I just implemented WP Rocket plugin on my site to help with optimization/speed/cache. Since I implemented the plugin the slider enlarges to double the height with a ghost box and only the arrow button below the actual image. It only does this during the transition between images and then goes back to regular size/shape briefly before becoming distorted again during the transition.

Any idea why?

Bill Robbins

Hi Dave,

That is an unusual problem. I’m not a user of WP Rocket so I’m not certain what options it has. I have seen odd things happen on sites with minification enabled. When all the spaces are removed sometimes the results can have unexpected consequences. You might see if you can disable that feature and see if it makes a difference. Let me know what you turn up.

Bill

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

WP Rocket gives you the ability to turn on/off these functions on a per page basis:

Images LazyLoad
    Iframes & Videos LazyLoad
    HTML Minification
    CSS Minification
    JS Minification

After playing with turning off each one individually and testing the homepage it looks like Images Lazyload is the issue. I turned it off but left the others activated on the home page and the slider is no longer enlarged.

Bill Robbins

Hi Dave,

Glad you were able to track down the trouble. If you run into anything else, let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Enlarging During Transition’ is closed to new replies.