Slider

Support Area Forums Moonrise Slider

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.mastro.dk
  • Author

Hi Bill.

I looked in the Forum for questions regarding Slider, because I cannot implement it on my site.

Q1: I still wonder how. Can you tell me?

Q2: why should I install a plugin if the slider is already an option?

Bonus Q3: Where do I access the facebook icon in the footer? I have made new icons, but would be great to change the one there to look the same – OR to get my new red ones in the footer as well.

Thank you
    Anna

Bill Robbins

Hello Anna,

Great questions. There is a slider widget you can use to add the slider to the home page. The name of the widget is Home Block — Slideshow. You can add the individual slides by going to Media in your WordPress dashboard and clicking on Slides.

You always welcome to use a plugin for a slider if you’d rather like Soliloquy.

If you’d like to edit the Facebook icon in the footer you’ll find it in the /images/ folder inside the theme. You could get to it by going to wp-content/themes/moonrise/images/ on your server via FTP or the file browser in your web host’s control panel. The file is called icons.png and it has all the social icons in one place. You could replace the Facebook one and any of the others there. It’ll work out best if you keep the icons the same size.

Let me know if you need any help,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider’ is closed to new replies.