Sidebar Widgets not showing

Support Area Forums Responsive Visual Sidebar Widgets not showing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Marjorie Cohen
    Participant

Hi, I am attempting to add a Text Widget to my Home sidebar, as well as a Facebook Widget to my Default Sidebar, though neither is showing. Any ideas why this could be the case?

Bill Robbins

Marjorie,

Thank you for your business first of all. Let’s see if we can find your widgets.

Home Sidebar: This one is visible when you’re using the home page template that’s included with the theme. There is a section in the Responsive Visual Instructions that explains how to set up the home page template. Generally when the widgets in the Home sidebar aren’t visible, that’s what’s happening.

Default: The default sidebar is visible when you’re viewing a page or post that has the standard format selected, or when you’re viewing a post archive. If you’re using the video, image or gallery formats the default sidebar is not visible. To use widgets with those formats, you can use the “lower” sidebar. It will add widgets below the main content window.

If you have trouble, let me know. Also send over a link to what URL’s you’re expecting to find the widgets so I can help be a bit more specific for you.

Thanks again and enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar Widgets not showing’ is closed to new replies.