Sidebar Locking up / Removing the scroll

Support Area Forums Umami Sidebar Locking up / Removing the scroll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.tdnypizza.com
  • Author
    Domenic Patruno
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I hope this emails finds you well. Can you please assist with support? I just updated the theme and the menu seems to lock up after the initial page loads. You cannot scroll (up/down) on the lefthand side of the menu. I have tried this on Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

Also, is there a way to remove the effect on the left side of the menu, the background scrolls in from the right.

I apologize if I should create multiple tickets, please let me know and I can resubmit. The theme is having some trouble on the iPad. The menu just disappears.

Thanks for all your help,

Have a great day!
    Domenic

Bill Robbins

Hi Domenic,

Sorry for the trouble. I just took a look and it appears that the home page scrolled for me. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing before scrolling and then after scrolling.

I gave it a shot in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Safari on my iPad and didn’t run into a spot where it wouldn’t scroll.

That’s a bit puzzling.

I ended up separating the background of the sidebar from the sidebar content. You can take the animation out of the background this way:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

body::before {	
      	-webkit-animation-duration: 0;
      	animation-duration: 0;
      	-webkit-animation-name: none;
      	animation-name: none;
      }

3. Update your settings.

Thanks,
    Bill

Domenic Patruno
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Thanks so much for the reply!

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar Locking up / Removing the scroll’ is closed to new replies.