Setup help

Support Area Forums Selfie Setup help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Luis Segovia
    Participant

Hello Bill, I installed the selfie template and I tried to set up the template as the sample page, but something went wrong and is kind of working, but not 100%, I think that the problem are the widgets, maybe are not set up properly. Can you take a look and give me some advice? Thank you
    pianoencasa.com

Bill Robbins

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble getting started. It looks like in the contact widget your Gravatar isn’t being loaded.

I would suggest using a plugin called Simple Local Avatars (https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-local-avatars/) which will let you upload an image directly to your profile.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Luis Segovia
    Participant

thank you, but yes, one more thing! hahahaha On the sample website I can see that there is a plus sign on the home page that is not showing on my site, how can I make it work?

Bill Robbins

Luis,

I understand what you’re looking for there. To add in your gallery, first edit the home block where you’d like to add it. Look below where you added in the Hero Image. There is a spot there labeled Gallery Images with a button in it to add a new image. Click that button and add your image. Then you can add more images if you’d like to. Then update your home block.

That should add in the plus sign for you. If you run into any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Luis Segovia
    Participant

Now is working, thank you very much!!

Bill Robbins

Fantastic news. If you need anything else, just let me know Luis.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup help’ is closed to new replies.