Responsive

Support Area Forums Curator Responsive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

I was quite displeased when I found this template is not responsive, because your other ones are. Is this something you are working on or am i missing on how to do it?

Bill Robbins

Carl,

You are correct. Curator is our lone theme that isn’t responsive. I’ve been working on a new theme that will actually replace Curator in early January.

I’m pretty sure we can make the current theme responsive though. The slideshow isn’t touch enabled, but outside of that, everything else should be fine for mobile devices.

I’ll work on an update to it this afternoon and release it after that. If you’re using version 2.1.4 you’ll be able to update it from inside your WordPress dashboard. Otherwise you can download it from here after it’s released.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant

Hey Bill,
    Thanks for your response. I just received the newest 2.2 of Curator. Is this one the responsive? If so, where do you enable it, because I don’t see it. If not, when do you think it will come out?

Thanks

Carl

Bill Robbins

Carl,

That is the updated one that should be responsive. You may need to clear out your browser’s cache so that it loads the new stylesheet. You can take a look at the demo too to see how it responds. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant

Bill.
    Thanks. I have to say, your customer service is above and beyond. The way you changed the layout to make it responsive. Hands down, awesome.

Thanks again,

Carl

Bill Robbins

Thanks! I’m glad that worked well for you Carl. We try hard to provide the best customer experience possible.

Enjoy your holidays and let me know if you need anything else,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsive’ is closed to new replies.