Responsive menu fonts and colors on apple devices and google chrome is different

Support Area Forums Elite Responsive menu fonts and colors on apple devices and google chrome is different

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://engel-classic.com
  • Author
    Andreas Roth
    Participant

Hi Bill,
    The responsive menu have different colors and font size on apple devices and google chrome.
    May you can help me.
    1st pic show how it should be.

Best regards
    Andreas

Bill Robbins

Hi Andreas,

I think it’s the visited state there that is causing trouble and making things different between browsers. Let’s try adding this to the Custom CSS in the Advanced tab of the theme options page and see if that won’t keep it white:

#header .slicknav_nav a,
    #header .slicknav_nav a:visited {
    	color: #fff !important;
    }

Let me know if that doesn’t take care of it for you.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Andreas Roth
    Participant

Hi Bill,
    now the hover color isn’t working anymore on all browsers in responsive mode (that would be ok) but
    on firefox the pictures in the head don’t load anymore in responsive mode, only if i resize the window. On mobile devices it works.

Best regards
    Andreas

Bill Robbins

I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing in Firefox for the menu icons. Not having a hover state in the mobile menu is generally a good idea. Many mobile browsers require two separate taps to open a link if there is a hover state. If you really want one, you could make one with this:

#header .slicknav_nav a:visited {
    	color: #cccccc !important;
    }

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsive menu fonts and colors on apple devices and google chrome is different’ is closed to new replies.