Product category page (image not fitting)

Support Area Forums Finesse Product category page (image not fitting)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://survivortown.com/product-category/molle-rucksack/
  • Author
    Tony Mormino
    Participant

Hi Bill having trouble with my product category page. For some reason one of my photos is getting cut off (see screen capture) so I lowered but pixels down to about 300 x 300 to get it to fit (as can be seen on the link above). But when you click on it and go to the product page the picture is fuzzy do to the low pixels. The other images are approximately 500 x 500 and 700 x 700 and they fit fine. Can you offer some advice here?

I tried making them all the same size (600 x 600) but then none of them would fit.

Thanks, Tony

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hi Tony,

The actual image sizes are set in your WooCommerce settings. In the Woo settings screen, click on Products and then Display. The image sizes are set at the bottom of that screen.

The category images will be the “Catalog” ones and the individual item ones are the “Single Product Images.”

Any changes made to the image sizes will only affect images uploaded after the changes were made. To change images that have already been uploaded you need to install and run the regenerate thumbnails plugin.

Looking at the screenshot, if the images are sized the same before being uploaded, it would appear that the left two images were uploaded under a different catalog image size than the one on the right. That would cause them to have different sizes even though the source files were the same dimensions.

Try adjusting the catalog image size and then run the regenerate thumbnail plugin and see how it works for you.

Let me know how it goes,
    Bill

Tony Mormino
    Participant

Awesome. I will give it a try!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Product category page (image not fitting)’ is closed to new replies.