Post status colors?

Support Area Forums Live Post status colors?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    steven radzikowski
    Participant

Hello, First, I enjoy this template a lot. Your designs are great. MY problem is that I can’t seem to find the way to change the color of the post headers. as you can see, http://gudkarma.com/?page_id=102

where can I do this?

I also have a problem with the gallery..when i click on a photo..but should i ask taht in a separate thread?

Thank you.
    Steven

Bill Robbins

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question too. You can change the background there. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

.post-meta {
           background-color: #ffffff;
      }

3. Just replace the #ffffff with the color you'd like to have as the background in that spot.
    4. Update your settings.

That should change the color for you there.

For your gallery clicking troubles, if you're seeing a message that the height and width aren't specified after an image is clicked, then this is what you'll want to do. As you go to insert your gallery, if you'll look on the right hand side of the media pop-up you'll see an option to select what the thumbnails link to. WordPress sets it to "Attachment Page" by default. Change that to file and then try inserting the gallery. That should take care of that error message for you.

If that doesn't take care of the gallery (or if that's not the problem), then just let me know and if you can send over a link to where you're having gallery troubles and I'll be glad to take a look for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

steven radzikowski
    Participant

Bill, Thank you. Your advice worked. I appreciate it. Thank you!

Bill Robbins

Fantastic. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Post status colors?’ is closed to new replies.