Podcasts – Individual rather than Series

Support Area Forums Kerygma Podcasts – Individual rather than Series

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://fathershouseafc.com
  • Author
    Susan Gaddis
    Participant

Good morning. We have podcasts on our homepage and it is set up so that the three most recent series are there as well as three other series (it seems to be some that are featured although that isn’t what it was supposed to be.) I’d like to be a list of the most recent three or a link to a page where all of the podcasts are listed. Can you help me with that?

Susan Gaddis
    Participant

Also, is it possible to have a link in that sermon area to the page where all the sermons are stored?

Bill Robbins

Hi Susan,

The theme does have a page template called “Individual Podcast Archive.” If you’ll create a page and use that template, it’ll make a list of all your individual podcast episodes sorted in reverse chronological order (newest at the top). Make a page like that and then add it to your navigation and everyone will be able to find it that way.

At this time, there isn’t a widget that corresponds to that which will display only a few individual podcast episodes on the home page. Perhaps in the future, but not right now.

Let me know if you need any help,
    Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Podcasts – Individual rather than Series’ is closed to new replies.