Podcast

Support Area Forums Progress Podcast

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Mark Bickel
    Participant

In your progress theme demo I do not see the sermon playback / podcasting feature from your previous theme, is there any way to use that in the progress theme? I really like Progress and if it could also do podcasting I would love to switch my current young adult church site to that.

Bill Robbins

At the moment, I don’t have built in support for podcasting. Most likely that will be added in the next few weeks.

Mark Bickel
    Participant

Just checking to see where we are at in terms of podcasting within the progress theme. Ideally I would love to rebuild my church site on this theme over the Christmas break, and begin using the podcasting for sermons beginning Jan. 1 Any chance of that?

Bill Robbins

I’ve made progress (no pun intended). Hopefully it’ll be out at the end of next week along with an update to Foxy–no podcasting planned there though.

Bill Robbins

I’ve made progress (no pun intended). Hopefully it’ll be out at the end of next week along with an update to Foxy–no podcasting planned there though.

Robert Forto
    Participant

Any update on the progress on the podcasting support in the Progress theme?

Bill Robbins

Honestly, I have not. I’ve been swamped since Thanksgiving that’s put me a bit behind on a few development projects. I have to finish up a church theme that will share the podcasting bits with Progress, Authentic and Sea Side in the next couple of weeks. After that, adding it in won’t take long.

The long version of the story is, last summer I stopped taking client work except for one design company that I just really enjoyed working with. They only needed a Photoshop to WordPress conversion about every 6 weeks so it was easy to add them in. Rather unexpectedly since Thanksgiving they’ve given me 9 projects (about a year’s worth at their previous pace). I’m nearly finished with the last one and they’re not expecting any more for a while so life can return to normal at last.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Podcast’ is closed to new replies.