Photo gallery

Support Area Forums Progress Photo gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Tony Dylan-Hyde
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’ve created a page of images from a recent volunteer project. On each of the expanded images there is a white bar running down the right side. I don’t believe this is a result of my reduced sized images, but I could be wrong. Any ideas on how to remove that?

You can see an example on this page: http://www.advancingcompassion.org/testing/

Thanks, in advance.
    Tony

Bill Robbins

Tony,

I’m not sure what’s causing that just yet. I’ll keep at it and let you know what I turn up.

Tony Dylan-Hyde
    Participant

Thanks Bill. I’m still baffled by this, myself. I’m also finding that while the file name appears at the bottom of the image, the caption does not.

I’ve done a bit of testing. There is an update to the FancyBox plugin and when activated it resolves the border issue; however, i’m not able to use any of the additional features of the updated plugin. So, why it seems to create a quick fix it’s not optimal.

Is it easy enough for me to replace the older versions of fancybox in your theme with the updated fancybox files?

Tony

Bill Robbins

Tony,

Sorry for the trouble. You can update the javascript if that helps out. You can most likely replace the content in the file called jquery.fancybox.pack.js in the js folder inside the theme. The WordPress theme editor won’t let you edit a JS file, but you could edit it with most FTP programs or even your web host’s control panel.

The Fancybox team has changed their licensing terms with their update, so I won’t be able to package the updated file with the theme. Most likely that means we’l end up swapping out the script for another one like colorbox.

Tony Dylan-Hyde
    Participant

Thanks, that did the trick!

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo gallery’ is closed to new replies.