Negative Value Not Working in Drop Down Distance Field

Support Area Forums Grassroots Negative Value Not Working in Drop Down Distance Field

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://amusicalheart.org
  • Author
    Erica Palmisano
    Participant

Hi, Bill.

I’ve looked at several of your tickets on the “Drop Down Distance” field for navigational sub-menus. I’ve tried adding some of your custom CSS from responses to those tickets. I’ve tried values from -10 to -80 px and nothing has worked. My site’s sub-menu is unusable on desktop.

Please check out my site and let me know what might be causing the issue and/or how to resolve it. I really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
    Erica

Bill Robbins

Hi Erica,

Sorry for the trouble there. The built in field for the drop down distance has the px built in already. It looks like -80px is in there now which ends up being -80pxpx. I saw where you had inserted a negative top value manually down just a bit further. It looks like for your site, it’ll need to be a bit more negative. Try -100 and see how that works for you. If you have any trouble, let me know.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Erica Palmisano
    Participant

Thanks so much! I wondered if the field had that added but I must have neglected to try it sans units! -100 worked and it’s all fixed. THANK YOU!

Bill Robbins

I’m glad to hear that did the trick for you Erica 🙂

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Negative Value Not Working in Drop Down Distance Field’ is closed to new replies.