Navigation Text Color, Drop Down Menu Text Color, Hover Color

Support Area Forums Grassroots Navigation Text Color, Drop Down Menu Text Color, Hover Color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://audiogirlministries.com
  • Author
    AudioGirl
    Participant

Hi Bill,

How do I put the Navigation Menu Text Color, Drop Down Menu Text Color, and Hover Color back to the default colors of the theme without disturbing any other portion of my website?

Where is that done?

Bill Robbins

Hi Lori,

You can do that. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Theme Options. In the Header tab you’ll find the color selectors for the navigation menu. To remove a color that has been chosen, click where it says “select color” and then “clear.” Once you update your settings, that will remove the custom colors.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

AudioGirl
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Thanks for that info.

When I follow those instructions with Navigation Drop Down Link Color, the drop down links show up in two different colors. Some are in purple and some are in white (happens under my website’s Knowledge and About tabs). If I put in a specific color for Navi Drop Down Link Color then the Hover color changes, or disappears.

At present this is what I have set up:

Except for the Navigation Item, all other Navigation choices under the Header tab do not have any color selected.

Down Down link colors show up in two different colors, as mentioned above.

And the Hover Color does not work on the Prayer, Action, Knowledge, Blog, and Contact tabs.

What next?

Thanks, Lori

Bill Robbins

Hi Lori,

I think it’s related to pages that have been visited vs ones that have not. Try making the update to version 1.2.3 and see if it won’t take care of that for you.

Take care,
    Bill

AudioGirl
    Participant

The update fixed the issue. Thanks Bill!

Bill Robbins

Fantastic 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Navigation Text Color, Drop Down Menu Text Color, Hover Color’ is closed to new replies.