Multiple podcast feeds option?

Support Area Forums United Multiple podcast feeds option?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://opcjapanmission.org/sendaimegumichapel/sekkyou/
  • Author
    Jeffrey Whitford
    Participant

Hello! Our church website currently is using the podcast feature for hosting weekly sermons, with each month being a new “series”. I’ve submitted the feed to iTunes, and everything works great for sharing our sermons!

However, I’d like to add a separate podcast option, separate from the sermon stream. I’d like to have a separate podcast stream, which will be added to on a much less frequent basis, of a different type of audio (possibly video, but I’m not sure yet). What is the best way to accomplish this?

Bill Robbins

Hi Jeffrey,

Great question. You can create a separate iTunes feed for video. There is a page template for it so you’d create a new page and assign the template to that page. The options are in the theme options under the video tab. You could use that to set up a separate feed for your videos in a way that’s already part of the theme.

If you need something else, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jeffrey Whitford
    Participant

Ah, thanks! Is there a way to have a second audio podcast feed?

Bill Robbins

Good question. There isn’t a built in way to have a second, separate audio feed. We could custom code one. If you’d like to do that, let me know and I can get you a quote for setting that up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple podcast feeds option?’ is closed to new replies.