Menu links javascript sluggish

Support Area Forums Foundation Menu links javascript sluggish

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

The links in the menu seem unresponsive at times other times they are very snappy. I am using a local install of Bitnami and Firefox on a new iMac with loads of memory. Also… how do I change my profile picture? The photo is quite nice but unfortunately I don’t look that good.

Bill Robbins

It sounds like there may be some type of javascript conflict on the pages in question. You might try seeing if any of the plugins you’re working on are loading any scripts on those pages/posts. You could test that by disabling all plugins and see if the drop downs appear consistently across the site. If they do, then you can re-activate them one by one until you find the conflict. The drop downs should gently fade-in when the parent item is hovered over.

The user profile image is pulled from Gravatar.com so you should be able to change the image associated with your email address there…even if it is a nice picture.

Enjoy your weekend and let me know if you have any other trouble.

Participant

Gravatar has a new image but it is not reflected on this profile. I have the standard issue Foundation btw… no additional plugins added.

Participant

I have the website hosted now and the menu links are still a little dysfunctional at times. I am using Firefox. BTW, this is only a preliminary version of the site so it is a little raw yet.

http://www.progresstools.org/

Bill Robbins

Jim,

It looks like you’re off to a good start. I took a look at the menu, but it doesn’t appear there are any sub-menu items added yet, but outside of that things looked ok. If you want to add some, I’ll be glad to take another look.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu links javascript sluggish’ is closed to new replies.