Margin between images

Support Area Forums Epic Margin between images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Yonathan Sunarto
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying the sidebar top layout for homepage and using text widget for two right images, but as you can see on this screenshot, http://i46.tinypic.com/25jumb9.jpg there is a big gap between images.

Is there any way to have the margin between images on sidebar top layout to be the same as static top layout like in demo?

Thank you.

Bill Robbins

Yonathan,

Thank you for your business first of all. I believe I can help you out with the spacing.

The images are rather specific in their sizing in order for them to fit together neatly. It looks like the larger image isn’t quite as large as it would need to be so that it takes up the right amount of space.

Try sizing your images to be 608 pixels wide by 403 pixels tall and see if they don’t line up as you’d expect.

If you have any trouble, just let me know,
    Bill

Yonathan Sunarto
    Participant

Bill,

I resized all images to be 608×403 pixels but there is still a big gap between larger images and smaller images – http://i49.tinypic.com/xf7nyq.jpg

I would like to reduce this spacing so they fit well together. Can you please advise how to reduce this spacing?

Thank you for your help.

Yonathan

Bill Robbins

Yonathan,

Well at the very least we can adjust in manually here’s how.

1. Go to the theme options page and select the styling tab.
    2. Near the top of the page where it asks to “Include Custom Styling” select “yes.”
    3. Scroll down to the bottom until you see a box for “Custom CSS.”
    4. Paste this into that box:

.static img.attachment-primary {
      	margin-right: 9px;
      }
      .static img.attachment-secondary {
      	margin-bottom: 19px;
      }

5. Update your settings.
    6. See if that alignment works better. You can adjust the right hand margin of the larger picture by changing the 9 above and the bottom margin of the two smaller images by changing the 19 above (all values here are in pixels).

If you have any trouble let me know and also send over a link and I can give you more precise instructions for your specific site.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Margin between images’ is closed to new replies.