Logo

Support Area Forums Grassroots Logo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Benjamin Faul
    Participant

So I uploaded a logo in customizer. I noticed that on the demo, when you scroll down and the menu background turns white, the logo becomes green. Do I need to upload my logo differently or in a different place in order to allow for that change of color?

Bill Robbins

Hi Benjamin,

Great question. In the demo, the green logo is the default one. That’s the one that you want to appear in most places. The white logo is an “alternative logo.” You can set that up on a per page basis. Here’s how to do that.

Edit the page where you’d like to use a different logo at the top of the screen. It’ll need to be a page that has a hero image/video there. Look down in the “Hero Area Options” box until you see an uploader for the alternative logo. The image you add here will be displayed at the top of that page until the user has scrolled down far enough that the default logo and navigation appears.

The idea there is your default logo may not display well against a specific hero image/video. The alternative logo give you a means to have a different logo visible atop the hero image so there is enough contrast to be visible.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Logo’ is closed to new replies.