Location of site logo

Support Area Forums Bottega Location of site logo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://kennyscateringco.com
  • Author
    Atit Patel
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I am putting up a new website (kennyscateringco.com) using Bottega theme. I need your help adjusting the location of the top level links. I would like to add one more link at the top of the menu (‘Locations’). I would like to add it to the right of the menu such that the right and left links look symmetric.

I very much appreciate your help. (I am turning ON the locations link so that you can see how it currently shows up).

Thanks,
    –Atit

Bill Robbins

Hi Atit,

Let’s give this a try. Edit your navigation menu by going to Appearance > Menus in your WordPress dashboard. In the top right corner of that screen you’ll see a tab for screen options. Click on that and then check the box next to CSS classes.

Now look down in your menu until you find your locations menu item. Click the down arrow on the right hand side of that item to open up its options. In the field for CSS classes, enter this:

right-menu-item

and then save your menu. Next go to the Theme Options page. Choose the advanced tab and scroll down the Custom CSS box and add this:

#header li.right-menu-item {
    	float: right;
    }

and save your changes. See if that won’t allow you to specify which items end up on the right hand side by adding that class to the navigation items.

Let me know if you run into trouble there,
    Bill

Atit Patel
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delay on my end. The notification upon your response was not set. My bad.

So that worked on the desktop. On the mobile the ‘location’ ended up on the right. Until I put the css statement above in a wrapper that says ‘@media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) {….}’. You had shown me that earlier in response to another question. Seems to be working now.

As always, Many Many Thanks for prompt responses.

Bill Robbins

Glad you were able to get that working for you Atit. Have a wonderful weekend 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Location of site logo’ is closed to new replies.