Issue displaying image on page

Support Area Forums Epic Issue displaying image on page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.rosecitypsychic.net/reiki/
  • Author
    tricia miller
    Participant

Good Morning,

I am having issues when adding images to a page to get it to align correctly. It displays perfectly in edit mode but when I view the published page its out of alignment.

When I add the image to featured image it does not show up.

when I add the image with the add media button, regardless of the size of the image or the alignment the image covers the text and moves into the sidebar. I’ve tried all sizing and alignment options to no avail. Please advise.

Thank you.

Bill Robbins

Hi Tricia,

I took a look this morning and it appears that there is a conflict between the Google Drive plugin and the theme. That’s what’s causing the images that you insert to sit on top of the content. Let’s see if we can change that this way:

1. In your WordPress dashboard click on the Appearance section and choose Theme Options.
    2. From the tabs at the top, choose the Styling one.
    3. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

#content .lightbox {
      	position: relative;
      }

4. Save your changes.

If that doesn’t do the trick, let me know. To have a featured image appear at the top of a page, make sure to select the image “format” from the box on the right. That’s the trigger that makes the featured image display at the top of the page.

Have a great week,
    Bill

tricia miller
    Participant

Bill,

Thank you. That solved the issue with the images on my pages but seems to have created an issue displaying images on posts. Now when displayed on the home page the blog post images are out of alignment and into the sidebar. I appreciate your help. http://www.rosecitypsychic.net

Tricia

Bill Robbins

Hey Tricia,

Would it be possible to send the URL of a post that has an image with that issue in it?

Bill

tricia miller
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Thanks. Let’s change that snippet above just a bit so it’s like this:

#content .lightbox,
    .widget .lightbox {
    	position: relative;
    }

and see if that doesn’t help out the home page too. Let me know if that doesn’t do the trick for you.

tricia miller
    Participant

Thank you Bill. Fixed the problem. Thank you again.

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that did the trick Tricia 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue displaying image on page’ is closed to new replies.