Is it possible to not display home slider on other pages

Support Area Forums Agency Is it possible to not display home slider on other pages

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Adrian Kawuba
    Participant

Hi, really love the agency theme as well as the sliders. Wanted to see if it’s possible to not show same slider on other pages. For example, I’d like to leave the slideshow as it is on the home page but have a difference image on the about page, a different one on staff etc.

Please let me know if this possible.

Bill Robbins

Hi Adrian,

I’m glad you’re enjoying the theme. You can absolutely do that. Here are a few options for you.

1. In the theme options page, in the “Slideshow” tab you’ll see an option to “Disable Slideshow Fallback.” If you check that, then any pages that do not use one of the formats we’ll talk about below, won’t have the home page slideshow at the top.
    2. On a page other than the home page, you can have a still image, video or slideshow at the top. To do that, edit your page. Then look in the right hand column for the “formats” box. Here you can choose an image, video or gallery format. If you use image, the featured image of that page will be shown in the spot where the slideshow will be. If you use gallery, a slideshow will be shown that has all the images that were uploaded while editing that page. If you use video, you can add the embed code for your video from a service like YouTube or Vimeo in the box in the top right.

See if those options won’t help out. Let me know if you run into trouble.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to not display home slider on other pages’ is closed to new replies.