Increase Number of Staff Members Per Page

Support Area Forums United Increase Number of Staff Members Per Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Centre
    Participant

Hi

How do I increase the number of staff members displayed per page. Now I beleive the default is 10, and the arrow buttons are displaying off of the viewable content area, so its not easy to navigate to the second page.

I would like to increase the number to 20 to display all staff members on one single page.

You can find our example here – http://www.thecentreforvibrantliving.com/staff-group/practitioner/

thank you for your help

Bill Robbins

Joshua,

Good question. You can change the number of staff members shown per page. Here’s what to do:

1. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress control panel and select Edit.
    2. From the list of files on your right, choose queries.php
    3. Right below this line:

$query->set( 'orderby', 'menu_order' );

Add this:

query->set( 'posts_per_page', 20 );

4. The 20 in the line above is the number of staff shown per page. Feel free to change that number to whatever works for you.
    5. Save your changes.

In the next update to the theme, I’ll add in a spot in the theme options where you can set that. I recently added that option to the Foundation theme and will include it in United too. So you won’t have to worry about the theme update removing your work.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Increase Number of Staff Members Per Page’ is closed to new replies.