Images don't show in the sponsors widget on the front page

Support Area Forums Forward Images don't show in the sponsors widget on the front page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Cosmin Chiru
    Participant

Hey Bill,

Got another question for you 🙂

I’m using the sponsors widget on the front page. I can see the widget title, but there are no images displayed.

I have 6 images add with Sponsors -> Add New Sponsor.

I even tried creating a sponsors group and assigning all the images to that group but it didn’t work.

Bill Robbins

Hey Cosmin,

Sorry for the trouble and the delay. My family was coming back from vacation today and we’ve just gotten home.

The images that the widget displays for the sponsor should be the featured image of each individual sponsor. If they aren’t displaying I’d be happy to take a look for you. Just send over the URL to where you’re working with the theme and I’ll see where the hang up is.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Hey Cosmin,

Sorry for the trouble and the delay. My family was coming back from vacation today and we’ve just gotten home.

The images that the widget displays for the sponsor should be the featured image of each individual sponsor. If they aren’t displaying I’d be happy to take a look for you. Just send over the URL to where you’re working with the theme and I’ll see where the hang up is.

Thanks,
    Bill

Cosmin Chiru
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, Bill.

It seems that after I changed the value for number of images displayed from 6 to 4 it worked 🙂

Bill Robbins

Excellent 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Images don't show in the sponsors widget on the front page’ is closed to new replies.