Image at bottom of page on demo

Support Area Forums Pneuma Image at bottom of page on demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://http://
  • Author
    Advanced
    Participant

Hello Bill,

I see on the demo, there is an image at the bottom that goes out to the edge of the page, and down to the black bar.

I don’t seem to be able to get that same effect. When I put a picture in the background it doesn’t go all the way to the edge of the page, and the text is literally lined up right against the image (the image only goes out as far as the text). It is certainly large enough, so that’s not the problem. I have the padding set to 0.

How can I make the image fill up the space like you have in the demo?

Thanks

Attachments:
    Advanced
    Participant

Well, I thought I figured it out, by editing the row itself, but even though I can change the background color and that shows up, any image I set for the row background does not.

Bill Robbins

Hi,

In the demo, the edge to edge image is set to be the background image of the row. The attached image above looks like the image is set to be the background of the widget itself.

The background size is also set to cover so that the entire area of the row will always be covered by the image.

Hope that helps out,
    Bill

Advanced
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Hi Susan,

I think it may be related to something that changed in version 2.2.1 of the plugin. I’m not sure what’s changed there, but when I installed version 2.2.0 the row backgrounds worked again.

For now, just leave it at 2.2.0 until either I have a chance to update the theme or an update to the plugin is released.

Take care,
    Bill

Advanced
    Participant

Thanks a lot Bill – I appreciate your time and the excellent support.

One feature I really like on your themes is the ability to name the mobile menu. Many other theme designers don’t even think of that and it’s a wonderful feature.

Have a great week,
    SJ

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Image at bottom of page on demo’ is closed to new replies.