How do I change the size of the top menu on the home page..it is way too large?

Support Area Forums United How do I change the size of the top menu on the home page..it is way too large?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://asburymethodist.org
  • Author
    John Goforth
    Participant

I am trying to resize the top menu on my homepage. On the original style in the template it is much smaller but for some reason my menu is HUGE and it is not very aesthetically pleasing. I don’t know what I’ve done to make it this way, but I’d really love it if you could help me change the size to something much, much smaller where the text of the menu is only around a 14 point font. Thanks.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning John,

You certainly can choose a different size for your navigation menu. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Theme Options. Choose the Styling tab and scroll down just a bit until you see the “Navigation Items” option. It’ll have a drop-down menu for the font and one for the font size. Choose the size of your choosing there and save your changes. That should let you change the size of your menu. If you run into trouble let me know.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I change the size of the top menu on the home page..it is way too large?’ is closed to new replies.