Home Page Not Updating

Support Area Forums Foundation Home Page Not Updating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Robert Mlenek
    Participant

Hi JIm-

Thank you for your help in showing me how to adjust the logo on the home page. It now looks great!

Unfortunately, I have been uploading plugins after adjusting the logo but I can now not update the Homepage. I was trying to remove the Donation Bar and Newsletter Bar till I have them setup but it would not allow me to remove them. Also then I tested the widget updates and it would not allow me to add the widgets. I should clarify I am updating these items in the wordpress Apprearance, Theme Options or in Widgets but the changes are not updating on the Home Page. Could this be due to me uploading Plugins? Not sure why since the 10 Plugins I loaded are highly reviewed plugins, see below.

Full List:

Broken Link Checker
    Ping Optimizer
    Google Analytics for WordPress
    Google XML Sitemaps
    ReplyMe (not very well known but I use on another site)
    SEO Friendly Images
    SEO Smartlinks
    SEO Ultimate
    Thank Me Later
    Wiziapp
    WP No External Links
    WP Super Cache

Once again, thank you Jim! Your help and knowledge is greatly appreciated for setting up our non-profit wordpress blog.

Kind regards,

Rob Mlenek

Bill Robbins

Rob,

They should be updating when you make changes. If you wouldn’t mind sending an admin login to support@organizedthemes.com I’ll be happy to take a closer look for you and see if we can’t figure out what’s causing the trouble.

Enjoy your week,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Thanks for the login. I deactivated the WP Super Cache plugin. It creates static files of your pages which is great for helping your site be faster and handle large traffic spikes. The downside is updates aren’t immediately visible. I’d suggest leaving it off while you’re developing the site and then switch it back on after you’ve finished the majority of the development. If you have any other trouble, let me know.

Enjoy your week,
    Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Page Not Updating’ is closed to new replies.