Hero Buttons vs. SiteOrigin Buttons

Support Area Forums Finesse Hero Buttons vs. SiteOrigin Buttons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://test.sanmarco-sf.com
  • Author
    Tammy Scott-Wigens
    Participant

Hi Bill,

On my home/splash page on my 4th row – the ‘Leather’, ‘Jewelry’, ‘Scarves’, ‘Other Gift Items’ images and buttons… can the buttons be modified to Hero Buttons here? I’d prefer this area to look and respond like the template – the ‘Custom Products’, ‘Dresses’, ‘Shirts’ row.

Possible?

Tammy

Bill Robbins

Hi Tammy,

That area in the demo is made with a Organized Themes Product Categories widget. It lets you choose the categories you’d like to display. The image that’s been added to each product category will be shown. You can add those images by editing the product category in the products section of your dashboard.

See how that works for you.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Tammy Scott-Wigens
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’m using the WooCommerce plugin for my webstore. For various reasons it make more sense for me to use the e-commerce platform of my POS system through a redirect of ‘Shop’ page.

With this being the case, is there another way to create the buttons like the demo? CSS coding or using a hero widget?

Thanks,

Tammy

Bill Robbins

Hi Tammy,

Outside of that widget, there isn’t a way to recreate that. But you might take a look at this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/codelights-shortcodes-and-widgets/ . It adds several new widgets that are made to work with the page builder. I believe the “interactive banner” option might be a good fit for you.

Take care,
    Bill

Tammy Scott-Wigens
    Participant

Hi Bill,

THANK YOU!! Checked out Codelights and it’s an awesome plugin that made what I wanted possible!

Cheers,

Tammy

Bill Robbins

Glad that helped out Tammy 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hero Buttons vs. SiteOrigin Buttons’ is closed to new replies.