hero arrow in elite

Support Area Forums Elite hero arrow in elite

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Joseph Jaramillo
    Participant

Hi I’d like to turn on the functionality for the arrow at the bottom of the hero image. It doesn’t seem to work in Chrome for Mac in the demo or my install @ arricci.com/preview. Please advise and keep up the good work, thanks!

Bill Robbins

Joseph,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question too. The down arrow will be visible on pages that are using either the image or gallery formats. On pages that use the standard format or on archives, the down arrow won’t be visible.

You can change the appearance of the arrow if you’d like to have it stand out a bit more. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

body.image .scroll-down:before,
      body.gallery .scroll-down:before {
           font-size: 40px;
           opacity: .5;
           color: #fff;
      }

Those are the default styles. You can change the size of the arrow by making the 40 there either larger or smaller. You can change the color by replacing the #fff with the color you'd like to use.

The opacity is set to be .5 or 50% when you're not hovering over the hero section. You can change that number on a scale of 0 to 1 to make it more or less transparent initially.

3. Update your settings.

If you have a page that's using an image or gallery format, but the arrow isn't displaying, just send over the URL to it and I'll be glad to take a look for you.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘hero arrow in elite’ is closed to new replies.