Google Fonts don't load on page

Support Area Forums Forward Google Fonts don't load on page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://demo.templemancreations.com/westmobilevet/
  • Author
    Participant

I have checked the Customize page there is no enable/disable Google Fonts option and I cannot find where the Font library is shown in the header.

On the customize screen the fonts are shown and displayed properly during editing, however not on the actual pages.

Sorry if this is something simple and I’m just not seeing it.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Buruko,

Sorry for the trouble there. Let’s try this. In the customizer, change the fonts that aren’t displaying properly. Then save and exit the customizer. Then go back in and change the fonts to the ones that you’d like to have display. Save your changes again and see if that doesn’t cause them to display on the front end.

Occasionally the fonts will “stick” on something other than what we want. Toggling them like that will generally let them work as expected. If it doesn’t let me know and we’ll go from there.

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant

I had to flip through all the fonts but that seemed to work!

Wow what a pain, hopefully that doesn’t happen often moving forward. Thanks for the heads up though!

Bill Robbins

So sorry about that. I’m glad that did the trick. If you run into any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Fonts don't load on page’ is closed to new replies.