Gallery display query

Support Area Forums Responsive Visual Gallery display query

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Adam Chetty
    Participant

Hi Bill,

-I’m trying to remove the ability to click on the images in the gallery and let them show up in a new page just by itself. Instead I was wanting to have it so when you click the thumbnail on the left is shows the image in the right side in the image display area, as show in the screen capture.

-also, do you know the code to change the page subtitle and footer to make them bold.

-One last thing, I cant seem to find the option to change the font types for this theme, is there a different process behind that for this theme?

Bill Robbins

Hello Adam,

What you’ll want to do is disable the built-in lightbox in the theme options page. Then when you’re creating a gallery, you can set a custom URL for any image to link to. If you want them to look like the image format typically looks (http://demo.organizedthemes.com/responsive-visual/image-page/) you’ll need to create a page for each image. Then copy the URL to that page and place it in the gallery as you add that thumbnail.

You can make the tagline and footer more bold. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

#tagline p,
      #tagline h2 {
      	font-weight: 600;
      }

footer.primary p {
      	font-weight: 600;
      }

3. Update your settings.

I do not have font options built into the theme. You could use the WP Google fonts plugin to add in different fonts for you. That would be one option. At some point in time I may add in font options like our other themes have.

If you run into trouble, let me know.

Bill

Adam Chetty
    Participant

Thanks Bill – Golden support my friend. Hope you have a good week!

Bill Robbins

Thanks. Enjoy your week too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Gallery display query’ is closed to new replies.